Holiday home - Bertogne - Le Verger de Roumont

This family residence for 15 people is made up of 2 houses and a tennis court. It is located in the heart of the village of Roumont. The cottage is made up of 2 houses next to each other (otherwise known as the small house and the big house).
More information

Main benefits of the lodgings

  • Online booking
  • Tennis court
  • Walled garden


Off-peak season
12/11 to 21/12/2023, 07/01 to 08/12/2024, 18/02 to 22/02/2024, 10/03 to 28/03/2024, 11/11 to 19/12/2024.
05 to 09/11/2023, 09/02 to 17/02/2024, 23/02 to 09/03/2024, 14/04 to 25/04/2024, 12/05 to 16/05/2024, 20/05 to 27/06/2024, 25/08 to 17/10/2024, 03/11 to 07/11/2024.
Peak season
25/12/2023 to 06/01/2024, 01/04 to 13/04/2024, 26/04 to 07/05/2024, 28/06 to 13/08/2024, 18/08 to 24/08/2024, 18/10 to 30/10/2024, 20/12 to 31/12/2024.
Weekend € 900,00 € 1 000,00 € 1 000,00
Week € 2 000,00 € 2 500,00 € 2 500,00





Lodging size 436 m²
Number of bedrooms 7
Number of bathrooms 3
Number of levels 2
Rooms of lodging 2 Kitchens 1 Dining room 1 Sitting room
1 Sitting/dining room 1 Game room 3 Bathrooms
4 Toilets
Indoor appliances DVD player Desk Hairdryer
Library Open fire Radio
Stereo Stove Television
Wardrobe Wi-Fi
Electrical appliances Coffee machine
Coffee maker Dish washer Electric kettle
Freezer Microwave Mixer
Oven Refrigerator Toaster
Vacuum cleaner Washing machine “Raclette” appliance
Outside appliances Barbecue Courtyard Electric car recharge point
Garden Orchard Terrace
Walled garden
Setting At the edge of the forest Detached dwelling In a hamlet
In the countryside
Sports & Leisure Board games Game room Tennis courts
Baby Baby bed Baby chair Changing table
Parking Private parking
Animals accepted Yes
Smoking allowed No

Beds of the lodging

Bedroom 2 single beds
Bedroom 1 double bed
Bedroom 1 single bed
Bedroom 1 double bed
Bedroom 2 single beds
Bedroom 2 single beds
Bedroom 4 single beds

In general practice

Arrival time
You can arrive at the holiday home any time after 4 pm at your convenience through self-check in.
Departure time
Departure time is normally at midday. However, when we clean on another day, you can stay until 6 pm without any restrictions.
Sheets are provided and the beds will be made before your arrival.
We provide basic kitchen items (cooking oil, salt, pepper, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen towel, toilet paper, etc.).
We also provide some wood for you to make a fire upon your arrival. If you want to do more than one evening, you can buy some extra kindle wood at the Delhaize proxy in Tenneville.
Take away
Your bath towels
Payment types
By transfer in 2 steps (30% when booking, and the remaining 70% before the week preceding your arrival).


Passage du Curé, 2
6686 Roumont (Bertogne)

Nearby activities

  • Bakery 8.0 km
  • Woods 2.0 km
  • Hospital 20.0 km
  • River 3.0 km
  • Shops 8.0 km
  • Walks 1.0 km

The owners


In the family since 1976, this large and welcoming home has already hosted many holidays, Christmas parties and other celebrations. Today, we want to share this symbolic family treasure with you, so that you can get some of this charm and magic and we can continue to maintain and renovate this beautiful property.